Where can I find dataconnection/Mobile network after updating KitKat to Lollipop?

amit vasdev

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
unable to find dataconnection/Mobile network after updating kitkat to lollipop

Hello i updated my android kitkat micromax unite 2 a106 to android lollipop now i can't find data connection. Please help with this issue

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: unable to find dataconnection/Mobile network after updating kitkat to lollipop

Welcome to Android Central! Is this only for your mobile data? Does it connect to wi-fi without problems?

If it's only mobile data, have you contacted your carrier?

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: unable to find dataconnection/Mobile network after updating kitkat to lollipop

Hello i updated my android kitkat micromax unite 2 a106 to android lollipop now i can't find data connection. Please help with this issue

Try changing your network mode from 2G mode to 3G mode, then search for networks and see if that works

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Is it that you can't locate it? If you're looking for it, on the drop down curtain, pull down the curtain and tap where it shows your carrier and signal. If you're looking for it in Settings, it should be in about the same spot (depends on what phone you are using).

Sent from my GPE 5.1 HTC DROID DNA.