Can I get some help with a software problem?

MarLa Salagantin

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Software Problem :/

Hi Guys did you make a reset before doing a big update like lollipop version ?I'm just sharing this to you..and hope if some one related to my problem please don't hesitate to message me.
I got this issue matter after lollipop updated in my phone. I had a problem that my phone restart itself so it's bother to me alot and had confusing mine and I was very curious.. I never had problem with my kitkat android version before and I was regret updating it to lollipop.. it's maybe 8 to 10 times happened that to me restart itself since I bought my phone..Now I'm glad to have my kitkat back after lollipop version and I loved it.. It takes 2 to 3 days before they gave it back to me. I brought my phone to service center and hopefully they solved the issue. and yes he downgrade it and the problem was related to software..so now my question is could i still update my OS when marshmallow released? Is downgrade okay ? Whos tried it already ? I never been root my phone too..Btw I got N910C model..and guys what is the first thing to do whenever you moved for big update for OS ? THANKS !

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Software Problem :/

and guys what is the first thing to do whenever you moved for big update for OS ? THANKS !

What I like to do BEFORE upgrading to a new Android OS is to reset the phone/tablet. That will remove a LOT of possible problems from old apps and such. It's sound advice to all. It doesn't take that much work to backup and restore your Android powered smart device.