How do I change the way my phone reacts to my magnetic case cover after marshmallow update?

Apple jarjar

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
So I have a blu life one x which came with two different backs one that had a magnetic cover and one without. This entire time I've been using the one with the cover and just today I was able to update my phone to marshmallow and ever since my case has been acting up. My first problem is that when I close my case after having my phone on it no longer locks like it used to. Every time I close the case my phone should lock, but now it stays unlocked unless I hit the power button. The next problem I have is that when the cover of my case comes anywhere near my screen it makes an annoying clicking sound. This happens every time I open or close my case. I've searched through every setting I have on my phone and nothing I've found has anything to do with these two problems. I also haven't found any threads on how to fix this cause it clearly has something to do with the update and not the case itself. All I want is for my phone to lock when I close the case and for the sound to stop.
-I've discovered that if I mute my phone the sound stops, but I can't keep my phone on vibrate forever

Last edited: