Bluetooth keeps disconnecting in my Moto E3 Power

tanmoy b81

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Recently I bought F&D E200 Plus sound bar. It has built-in bluetooth. I tried to connect with my Moto E3 Power through bluetooth. Pairing is happening. But it's keep disconnecting. My phone has Android 6 OS.
Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

N.B. I have tried in safe mode also. Same thing is happening.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Wi-fi can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth, if you're using the 2.4 GHz band. See what happens if you turn off wi-fi.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How often does it disconnect? I have noticed intermittent dropouts with a pair of Sony SRS-X1 speakers and my Chromebooks -- but they stay paired and connected. Is that the kind of thing you're experiencing? Or does the soundbar completely disconnect, and you have to tap it again in the phone's Bluetooth settings to reconnect?

tanmoy b81

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
No. It's disconnecting and reconnecting frequently. Some times within 5 seconds to 30 seconds. The sound bar stay connected with my old android JB phone.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you been able to test other Bluetooth speakers or headphones with the E3 Power? That would help determine if it's a problem with the phone's Bluetooth, or if it's something specific to the soundbar/phone connection.

tanmoy b81

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
Yes. My phone is able to connect with other bluetooth headset without disconnecting. And my sound bar is also being connected with other Android JB phone without disconnecting.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, sounds like something specific to that connection -- but not sure why that might be. Does this happen regardless of the app you're using to play media, or is it only with specific apps?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh wait -- do you mean that it looks like the Bluetooth radio itself is turning off and on by itself? I.e., the toggle switch is turning off and on, or the Bluetooth icon in the status bar is disappearing and then reappearing?

tanmoy b81

Jun 25, 2017
Visit site
No no. I am saying that the pairing with the sound bar is showing "Connected" and within 5 seconds it is showing "Connecting".
Also the bluetooth icon in the status bar is toggling between paired and unpaired state.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, got it. Unfortunately, I still can't say why this is happening. There must be something specific to this phone/soundbar combination, but I'm not sure what. Sorry!

shawncruise4

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Even My Phone has same Problem with Mitashi Bluetooth Speakers.. my phone gets disconnected within seconds. It shows Connecting Connecting than Connected suddenly after 3-5 Seconds it gets Disconnected and Same Process Goes On.... I had Updated My Cellphone, Fixed My Bluetooth Toggles, Cleared Cache and Data, Reset Bluetoon, Tried doing Wifi Off, even tried doing bluetooth scanning feature with Location.... No Use... Plz Find a Way.... I'm Fed up of this since a Month

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo