Is it true that Asus is freezing out its customers to Nougut?

jolo100

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
I have just ordered a Asus ZenPad Z500M, which ,it looks like will never, ever get Nougat. From Asus tech support, this is apparently their policy for ALL of their tablets and phones, including the Z500M and my Nexus 7(2013) as it is made by Asus. All the other in the Nexus line will have it or will be getting it.
Does anyone have any other information from Asus that contradicts what they have said and wrote to me??

Below is a list that probably has been expanded by now of companies and products that either have had a push update to Nougat, or are getting it shortly. Asus phones and tablets are NOT on the list.
Google devices: Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Nexus Player Pixel C
Notice the only one not getting Nougat is the Nexus 7...Why.. Because it is made by Asus will not support or allow their customers to upgrade to Nougat.
General Mobile 4G (Android One) Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, One Plus , Samsung, ZTE Axon 7 , Next Bit Robin.

Thank you,
Jon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer