Is stock android required to be able to enable system ui tuner?

I_didnt_do_it

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if on my galaxy S6 Edge that just updated to nougat if if I could enable the system ui tuner, or does it have to be stock android to do that. I pull down the quick settings menu and long press the gear icon in the top right corner for 10 seconds, and releasing it just scrolls out of that menu bar. I'm thinking it's because of touch wiz, and not having stock android.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if on my galaxy S6 Edge that just updated to nougat if if I could enable the system ui tuner, or does it have to be stock android to do that. I pull down the quick settings menu and long press the gear icon in the top right corner for 10 seconds, and releasing it just scrolls out of that menu bar. I'm thinking it's because of touch wiz, and not having stock android.

I don't have a Samsung Phone but have you disabled the animations via Developer Options? The animations need to be on at least the minimum setting (not off) for that to work. Been burned by that myself.

Edit: I just tried it on my Samsung tablet and couldn't get it to work. Might be a Samsung thing.