Application passwords don't work on android

Garymcan

Mar 16, 2018
Visit site
None of my web passwords work when using samsung tablet. They work fine when i use my desktop but I'm getting invalid username/password errors when I try to connect with my s2 tablet on multiple websites.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First things first -- are you certain that CAPS LOCK is turned off on your keyboard app?

UglyStuff

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I'd be tempted to say: "First things first: start your post with one form of greetings or other"... Like: "Hi", or "Hello boys and girls", or "Coooey dears", what have you...

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I'd try a password manager to test this. I favor Last Pass, but there are several. Set it up on your computer first and enter one or two of the problematic logins, then make sure the manager enters them correctly and that you can log in. Now install that manager's companion app to your tablet and see if you can log in.

This will eliminate any question that the login info is being entered correctly on your tablet. If you can login in this way, then I'd re-examine your manual entries. If possible, use a site's "show password" option to verify that's being entered correctly. If that option isn't available, it should at least display the last character you entered for a second for you to double check.

If using the password manager fails to log you in, then we'll know this is something related to the tablet or perhaps the websites you're visiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez