[MEGATHREAD] How do i unlock my iWawa tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It just arrived without an instruction manual and I'm trying to turn the wifi on and settings keeps closing b/c it says "Settings has been blocked by iWana. You anc unlock it in Whitelist." How do I find the Whitelist to unlock iWana?
Please help!

A

Android Central Question

I just bought Tab 2 I tried to go to settings it says unblock from whitelist what do i do?

I cannot open settings to enter my wi fi password it shows as settings blocked by IWawa it a new kids Tablet 2

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: I just bought Tab 2 I tried to go to settings it says unblock from whitelist what do i do?

I believe IWawa is a parental controls app, you'll need to talk to whoever set that up in order to do what you want to do.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I get the access code of preinstalled Iwawa app

Welcome to Android Central! Is this your device? Iwawa makes devices and apps for kids, which means they typically have parental controls. You have to find out who is supervising that device and ask them.

ZachI55

Feb 1, 2020
Visit site
Re: How to unlock iwawa

Can someone please call me tell me how unblock the setting on a ujoyfeel tablet it's block by Iwawa Whitelist [phone number removed by mod]

All you do is before clicking kid in middle of screen to log in bottom left corner shows to adults you click on that and answer a math problem then it will take you straight to where you need to go

Joy M

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
How do I change the security settings in my kid's tablet to access wifi

I have tried to access the settings but I get the answer that it's blocked by Iwawa so I unblock it in the white list. How do I access the whitelist

A

Android Central Question

How do i access the whitelist on my tablet

Bought a new tablet for my daughter and when I click on the settings it says unlock iwawa on whitelist. So how do I access the whitelist

A

Android Central Question

How to get into the whitelist on iwawakids...new tablet locked

So I got a new tablet n it says it's blocked so I cnt even use the settings

A

Android Central Question

How do l unblock whitelist from x_tigi tablet

I bought a new tablet for my kid and l dont know how to unblock whitelist list

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members