Ppz read.. need some1 to develop something..

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

i m looking for someone to develop an application that is some what of a video player. I want the app to list all the movies on the website then allows you to play them with a full screen video player. You kno like when u click a video from youtube and it opens a nice fulo screen? Also l, how it lists all the contents of the site...

I would post all types of movies from 2010 to whatever.

As far as payment.. i will sharw half of the profits with the develiper. I will pay the cost for the server, etc.

I would like a multi-platform app, but i will settle for android for now.

You can call me at 347 SNAKE16 or simply reply to this post.....

Thx

Suggestions and commments are also welcomed...

*This was posted from my Sprint Evo 4G cell phone using Tapatalkpro! *

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea, but this would be fee and include movies that's just in theaters,etc...basically a much better selection than netflix would offer
So can anyone help me?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jpr196

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yea, but this would be fee and include movies that's just in theaters,etc...basically a much better selection than netflix would offer
So can anyone help me?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this is a ridiculous request. Not only is it most likely illegal if I'm reading you right, but it's also a substantial amount of work you're asking someone to do.

Where the heck is someone going to get a legal database of movies that you can stream from some expensive server they'd have to setup?

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
So there are no takers huh? I mean this is no more illegal than those, programs that give you free Android paid apps...

Sent from my Evo 4g