I have created a site to help all andorid app inventor users. I include sample code blocks , source, links to tutorials and other google resources including links to the SDK.

If you would like to help out, you can contact me via private message on this forum or goto the site The AI Repository and click on the e-mail to me link under the contributor message.

I am also on the google appinventor programming and coffee shop forums and am trying to help the community out by creating a site that will help you to understand Google App Inventor.

Tony
    The AI Repository
    Smitty_82 likes this.
    12-07-2010 09:58 AM
    Thanks, I haven't got my invite back yet but I'll check your site out when I get a chance.
    12-07-2010 10:04 AM
    If I should ever get my invite, I will also check your site.
    12-07-2010 02:30 PM
    If you are still awaiting an invite, make sure you applied with a google g-mail address. suposedly they are caught up now but if you did not use a google address it got rejected.

You can reapply with a google e-mail address or they may be opening it up to more peolpe soon.
    12-07-2010 03:55 PM
    I found this over on the app inventor forum for anybody wanting to collaborate.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/embe...or/Fs_oGsHxmHs
    12-20-2010 07:15 PM