Hi Everyone,

I enjoy coding and thought I'd start a mini-project by developing a simple app.

I've made a workout timer which can be used for:
    • Calisthenics
    • Circuit training
    • High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
    • Yoga
    • Others

You can opt for a "Quick timer" or make your own custom timer - depending on your needs. You can also create and save multiple timers.

Each timer clearly displays the time remaining and gives out a distinct *beep* sound when the timer is approaching the end. Through the settings, you can also have the timer display additional features - such as showing the "Coming next" exercise, the "Remaining sets" in the exercise and the "Remaining time" for the workout.

The app is completely free, so please do have a look around: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...interval_timer

Screenshots:

Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-1.-timer.jpg Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-2.-view-timers.jpg
    Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-3.-timer-details.jpg Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-4.-interval-timer.jpg
    Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-5.-circuit-timer.jpg Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-6.-custom-timer.jpg
    Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-7.-quick-timer.jpg Interval and Circuit Timer [Free]-8.-settings.jpg

Alternatively, the screenshots above should also give you an idea of how the app looks and works. I'm looking for feedback on improvements or new features which could be introduced into the app.
    02-09-2021 02:12 AM