Tap-a-talk annoying pop-up notification

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a way to get rid of the popup tap-a-talk annoying notification. Ugh!

This notification popup every time I login.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The application says that Android Central have an app called tapatalk, so it must be connected to Android Central. I will take this matter to the Forum Administrator (Cory) for assistance.

Even though this app was on the market for awhile, we've never had this notification popup for so many times.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
its a POP up that notifies u AC uses tapatalk forum app. every forum that uses tapatalk has it. nothing u can do or AC can do

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Nothing u can do about it your better of getting it for 5 bucks and have it stop bugging you.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
its a POP up that notifies u AC uses tapatalk forum app. every forum that uses tapatalk has it. nothing u can do or AC can do
This is what bothers me... Choices / Options. They should have had an option that when you tap 'cancel' it doesn't keep on popping up every time you go on a forum.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
yea even if u have it it will still POP up. and it only pops up when u go to the full sight not mobile versions. really I don't see why folks go to full sights AC has a great mobile interface or u can buy tapatalk and do more then u can with full sight. and tapatalk let's u post pictures really easy with worrying about resizing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Nothing u can do about it your better of getting it for 5 bucks and have it stop bugging you.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

That is correct. I'll take another look its configuration file though and see if there's anything I can do. It is annoying as... but the workaround is to configure your browser as desktop mode instead of mobile.

yea even if u have it it will still POP up. and it only pops up when u go to the full sight not mobile versions. really I don't see why folks go to full sights AC has a great mobile interface or u can buy tapatalk and do more then u can with full sight. and tapatalk let's u post pictures really easy with worrying about resizing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I don't know why, but my brain has to see the full site. Maybe it's because I do what I do.

Reactions: RUSH

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just use tapatalk. If i want to go to the full site, i just go to my computer to do so. Else wise, tapatalk is more then enough for me.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just use tapatalk. If i want to go to the full site, i just go to my computer to do so. Else wise, tapatalk is more then enough for me.

Same here. I love Tapatalk, and especially the Notifications on my DX that take me directly to a display of new or most recent entries to threads that I have subscribed to. Really convenient, compared to digging through the web version or stepping into the threads via Tapatalk trying to get to the entry.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That is correct. I'll take another look its configuration file though and see if there's anything I can do. It is annoying as... but the workaround is to configure your browser as desktop mode instead of mobile.
Unchecked mobile did it for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non