What is your favorite Android Brower?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I've used Skyfire a bit, and I think that it is good for some things, but I hate the idea of my data being cached through somebody else's server. (I feel the same about Opera Mini).

For a "real" browser, these days I like xScope, though being on 1.5 limits the choices for apps like this.

mountaineerndixie

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I love xScope and Skyfire but Dolphin HD just raised the bar, imo. I think they just hit a homerun. Firefox or Fennec or whatever had better bring it if it wants to rise to the top.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
whats the difference between say dolphin hd or skyfire over the stock browser the stock browser works pretty damn good well coming from a blackberry anythings got to work better

Shay D. Life

Android Advocate
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin has definitely upped the ante with the hand gestures. I like the fact that I can draw an "A" on the screen and it brings up android central. Downloading youtube videos is another plus. It also has an addon that allows you to save your bookmarks to your sd card.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I've been a stock guy, even with my BlackBerry & iPhone. I have SkyFire downloaded, but I've only used it the first few days to try it out.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Tried Dolphin HD after answering this thread... it's nice.

I still like stock, but it's a nice replacement.

fludkilla

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Dolphin Browser HD for 2 days now and I think it will be my default because of the fact that it has tabs on top, the cool gestures you can use to go forward/back,refresh,add bookmark, etc...it is very easy to use and is fast also.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Just installed Dolphin HD today, will have plenty of time this weekend to check out the features. Had Skyfire before that, and it pissed me off everytime I switched the orientation by closing itself, so I'm glad I got rid of it. Not really concerned with Opera, but I can't wait to see what Firefox comes up with.

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I've tried Skyfire, Opera Mini, and Dolphin HD. I find them to be nice, especially Dolphin, but not as fast as the stock browser.

I always come back to the stock browser.

ScottLong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded Dolphin HD a bit ago and I am liking it quite a bit. I could see myself going back to the stock browser but we'll see. I mainly love the tabs.

stalker

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Dolphin HD of course (little bit disappointed that youtube video download option is removed in new version).

@OP
Why don't you create a poll?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress