Bluewave -- An Android Air Mouse for Windows PC

abcboy

May 20, 2010
Visit site
:cool:
Bluewave air mouse
Instantly transform your android phone into a wireless keyboard, trackpad, game pad and wireless remote for your computer! Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. It can operate as a trackpad or keyboard, allowing you to control your computer with a single finger. Suddenly your android phone has become an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter's best friend. With convinient hot keys, it provides you with a single screen for controlling ALL your media and web applications.

demo

Chillout

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This looks really slick, I noticed a big of lag between the phone and computer but Im guessing that would depend at least somewhat on your current connection. I will definitely try this one out.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any opinions on this app? There is no trial version so I may just pass but I was curious. I am not paying $4 for something I can't test..

Developers please note that it is LAME to not have a trial version of your software. How else are we supposed to test it? The newly generous 15 min return policy is useless....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member