Phone Spy app/serivce reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakmunkey

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok before everyone starts giving me lectures about trust and talking to your partner, Don't. I have already ready through hundreds of pages of people telling other people the same thing. If all you are going to do is repeat what I have already read don't respond.

That being said I am looking for reviews of phone monitoring software or services to track usage of company phones that can do the following:track messaging, web browser, calls, pictures taken on phone, location tracking (such as when the phone goes out of designated areas and if it stops in one area for a certain amount of time) and it must be well hidden on the phone.

If you want to remain anon on this board feel free to pm me.

DavidBro

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
If you don't mind, want to share my experience. I've been monitoring spy apps for a long time. Very jealous, and nothing can be done about it :) Now then...there are lots of them in the internet, but the majority of them is a crap. Fortunately, found some outstanding apps. Spytomobile is my favourite. If you're interested, here's their website: spytomobile.com
It locates, makes tracks, retrieves sms, calls, contacts. But the main advantage to my mind is that you can read ?victim's? whatsapp messages. I think many faced with problems in whatsapp messages retreiveing. Thank goodness didn't find such problems in spytomobile. Nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.