I've been searching the threads and I've tried a number of different apps. Here are my results AND what I'm looking for.

I have a bit over a 100 notes organized into roughly 12 folders (records, book ideas, school stuff, etc.). I now have an EVO, but I started Android with a HERO. I used Note Everything, and it seemed to work wonderfully...until I moved to my EVO. I then discovered that it wasn't backing up my notes (only using free version). I just want to have the notes stored safely somewhere in case of a hardware crash (I've had SD cards/phones suddenly die. I can't lose this daily updated info).

Will the PAID version of Note Everything do this for me? I can't seem to find much information on what the PAID version does differently.

I tried 3banana, but it doesn't seem to support folders (did I miss something?). I can't manage these without folders.

I looked at Evernote, but I don't want to *have* to have internet hook up to get notes. I need a local copy and just a once daily backup would be fine (even to my computer would be great. just so i can have a second, EASY copy).

I'm willing to migrate everything to Google docs, but I can't find a way to read them on my EVO. I tried GDOCS (from market), but it doesn't seem to either sync properly with my few test files (will SEND to internet fine, but won't RECEIVE anything I put on the net). Plus, I couldn't find a way to add folders in that app. It could work, IF I can get it working.

Am I missing any apps out there?

I'm hoping I'm not asking for too much when I want BOTH folders and backup.

Thanks for any help you can give me. Searching has been driving me nuts.

K--
    06-09-2010 11:19 PM
    Just download NEGdocs from the same guys who do Note Everything. You can send anything to Google Docs for safe keeping. If you get the Pro version of NE (which is TOTALLY worth it BTW) the backing up to GDocs is integrated into the app.
    06-10-2010 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD