02-27-2011 07:32 AM
105 ... 345
tools
    how many people actually use it as their primary camera app. and how many just use it to edit their pictures. I like that it has steady shot and fast shot but it is very slow compared to my stock app.

and the pictures are anywhere between 2 and 5 times larger when it comes to file size
    12-06-2010 11:13 PM
    I just use the stock camera app. I have Vignette, but I would probably only use it to do editing.

I felt burned one day when I took some shots using Vignette during a rare opportunity. I didn't have the highest quality settings active & ended up with inferior shots. Just left me feeling disappointed.

Just sticking with stock - good enough & no lost opportunities.
    12-10-2010 01:59 AM
    I downloaded the Vignette app just before heading on a trip to Joshua Tree. The photos I took turned out great, but I'm now trying to figure out where I can have them printed so that the great effects (borders, etc.) won't be ruined or passed over. A bunch of the shots I like have either the Square Rounded border or one of the Grungy borders and I know online ordering companies like Kodak Gallery would just crop this out.
    Has anyone had their Vignette photos printed by a company that they were satisfied with?
    01-09-2011 03:33 PM
    Mpix.com. or I can load them on my photo site and you can order them at cost.
    01-09-2011 03:36 PM
    I had the demo but after reading this thread I purchased it.
    02-27-2011 07:32 AM
105 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD