Google Voice dialing preference?

Steve66

May 29, 2010
Visit site
What options are there to set more granular dialing options when using Google Voice? I'd like to set certain contacts to be dialed with GV and all others to be dialed without GV. Is this possible, either with the standard GV app or with an add-on? Thanks!

Steve

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
What options are there to set more granular dialing options when using Google Voice? I'd like to set certain contacts to be dialed with GV and all others to be dialed without GV. Is this possible, either with the standard GV app or with an add-on? Thanks!

Steve

Me 2! Where are the answer guys

PainKiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Steve

I didn't think it was that customizable. I thought, all calls, only international calls or no calls were the only options. I don't use it much so I could be wrong....

Steve66

May 29, 2010
Visit site
This seems like something that should be built into the Google Voice app. For my usage, it should remember which contacts should be dialed with GV and default to non GV for all the rest.

I did find an app that adds some of this missing functionality: Voice Plus. It lets you select which numbers you want to dial without GV. To me, this is backwards: I want to select which numbers I want to dial with GV, not the opposite. Also, for functionality that I think should be built into the GV app, the price point for this app seems a bit steep at $5.99 (but I would buy it if it could work in this opposite manner).

Steve

Last edited:

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was going to post this question but searched first and got this thread.

I also would simply like to be able to ad a contact to a group, or select it somehow, so when I call that number it uses GV. Otherwise the phone dials normally.

I do not want to have GV ask me each time I make calls. I just want it to dial normally using my cell's number unless the contact is "marked" and then it dials that one using GV.

Has there been any utilities or ways to do this sine this thread?

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I think I recall seeing something but I may be thinking of the Voice Plus app mentioned above. If I run across it again, I'll definitely post it here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty