[FREE] [APP] Black Ops 2 Guide

2shellbonus

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I made a Black Ops 2 multiplayer guide for Android devices. It?s absolutely free and can be downloaded from Google Play.

The guide features detailed statistics for each of the guns in the game including damage/range graph that shows damage per shot and the distance the damage is dealt at. Shows reload times in seconds and shows other useful information, like all of the available attachments.

If you have anything you want included that isnt there, message me and I will try and put it into the app.

Apart from weapons the app includes the list of all the perks, wildcards and scorestreaks.

Maps are also present with overhead screenshots of all the available maps for TDM and other non objective game types, as well as CTF, DOM, DEM and Search and Destroy.

Feedback at this point is much appreciated! I will look forward to adding new features to the app (like create a class) as well as any ideas that you might have come up with.

Some screenshots:

screenshot2012121401131.png

screenshot2012121401133.png

screenshot2012121401142.png

More on Google Play
You can get it for free from Google Play from this URL:
Google Play

Thanks! Would love any feedback that you may have!

2shellbonus

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Pushed an update out that I've spent a bit of time working on:
Here are the changes:
Added Create-A-Class. (let me know how it works/doesn't for you)
Added Hardpoint locations and their spawn order on maps
Fixed typos
Possibly fixed crash on certain devices with low amounts of video ram when trying to view maps.
Reduced apk and install size
Other small fixes.

What's next? Don't know yet. Perhaps zombies? Although personally I've never even played them, except in WaW...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non