anyone use ghost radar?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Seriously, what sensors does any Android phone have that could possibly detect a ghost? Even if you believe in ghosts, and believe they radiate some detectable energy of some sort, how could the hardware of a phone possibly detect that?

Then again, if you believe in ghosts emmitting some form of energy that's undetectable to humans, I suppose you might believe anything.

Mark_in_Tulsa

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, what sensors does any Android phone have that could possibly detect a ghost? Even if you believe in ghosts, and believe they radiate some detectable energy of some sort, how could the hardware of a phone possibly detect that?

Then again, if you believe in ghosts emmitting some form of energy that's undetectable to humans, I suppose you might believe anything.

Everyone knows ghost produce gsm and cdma cellular radio signals. :p

Kupe

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
i just want to know
anyone already use it?
Of course it works. With the power of Android and its many sensors (microphone for sound, light detector, accelerometer for motion, proximity for ear-detection, and compass in some models for which way is north), it is uniquely designed to employ Ghost Detector's proprietary algorithm for analyzing the "quantum flux" which is a proven method for finding and tracking ghosts.

I just used Ghost Detector in my house. It led me up the stairs to our guest bedroom and became most intense when I positioned it under the guest bed. I moved the bed aside, and there was my proof: Dust bunnies, aka ghost turds. Apparently I have an infestation in my home.

Now, how do I get rid of 'em? ;)

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It works.

Ghosts have a constant ionization rate(according to Egon), and since the ionization rate depends on electron energy, this app reads the electron temperature of the surrounding area.