Stock e-mail app falling short, need suggestions

PDADoctor

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Since my successful transition to Android from the iOS ecosystem, I've run into practically no major issues at all, save two: the absence of notes sync and the substandard e-mail app that comes with the Galaxy S III. I've been looking all over for an e-mail app that will allow for Exchange sync/push features AND support multiple non-Exchange accounts, as well as allow for S/MIME signing and encryption. So far, none of the apps I've seen does all of those things. I need to have these things for work, and it's really not something I can compromise on.

Does anyone know of an e-mail app that will do these things? This is the one thing that's driving me crazy about Android (that, and the absence of 3-button wired headset support, but that's ANOTHER story!). Apple's closed ecosystem may have driven me away, but their mail app was great!

PDADoctor

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate the effort, though! Thanks for trying.

Funny thing is, I don't think the things I'm looking for in a mail app are that unreasonable. I've been able to get them in every other platform I've used in the past, and I'm really surprised not to have found anything for Android yet, especially considering how expansive their software app store is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463