So I have the ScoreCenter Widget on my Evo Froyo 2.2 (stock) homescreen and I used to get updated dang near instantly with a score from my favorite baseball score.

Now I seem to always be a half hour behind. I click on the widget to go to the app and "Watch Live" the game I want updated and that is up to date almost instantly.

So I am wondering is there a setting somewhere that I tweeked to make it update less or slower? Is there something with my phone not updating now in Froyo? I am either on my home WiFi (fast) or 3g, with great signal strength.

I have an app killer BUT I don't have ScoreCenter as one of the ones being killed, promise. I check every so often to make sure.
    08-23-2010 07:51 AM
    Mine has been slower as well. Evo 2.2. In fact the overall syncing of everything has been slower the last few days.
    08-23-2010 03:13 PM
    Ya it's weird. One day it can be great and the next it can be worthless. More often worthless. Oh well... we'll see.
    08-23-2010 10:07 PM
    I actually just stopped using the ScoreCenter widget because it was generating a lot of network traffic lately and I think it may have been the source of my battery drain issues.

08-24-2010 09:05 PM