※ DESCRIPTION

IntelliCover 2.0 is a utility which uses your devices proximity sensor, light sensor and/or accelerometer to turn the screen on and off, allowing fast and efficient access to your phone or tablet.

It turns the screen off automatically when you put your device in your pockets, close its flip cover, store the device in a bag, or even just leave the device facing down on a table. As soon as the device is back in your hand the proximity/light sensor is triggered again, the screen turns back on and your device in instantly ready for use. This improves productivity immensely on large devices or devices that do not have physical hardware buttons.

IntelliCover 2.0 is the completely revamped and redesigned version of IntelliCover, rebuilt from scratch after listening to the feedback of thousands of users. IntelliCover was featured on xda-developers.com and Discovery Channels App Snap.

※ COMPATIBILITY

IntelliCover works on all Android devices that have a light or proximity sensor, or an accelerometer. It does NOT require your device to be rooted.

※ FEATURES

Sensor Calibration: Screen On Delay, Screen Off Delay, Suspension Timers, Application Suspension, Light/Shake Sensitivity Calibration
    Application Settings: Disable in Portrait/Landscape Mode, Go to Home Screen, Remove Lock Screen, Screen Off Only, Screen On Only, Start on Boot, Save Profile (Settings), Restore Profile, Restore Default Settings
    Modes: Proximity Mode, Shake Mode, Light Mode, Proximity and Light Combo Mode
    Notifications: Proximity Warning (Vibration), Status Bar Notification
    Toggles(Screen On/Off): Airplane Mode, Auto Sync, Bluetooth, Ringer Mode, Wi-fi

※ CHANGELOG

Version 1.0.3 (24/08/2013)
    -Fixed crashed caused by previous update.

Version 1.0.2 (24/08/2013)
    -Fixed both crashing issues
    -Fixed "Remove Lock Screen"
    -Fixed "Go to Home Screen" for ignored apps (Application Blacklist)
    -Fixed toggles for "Start on Boot"
    -Added Widget
    -Added Screen Timeout patch
    -Removed multiple memory leaks (Battery Optimization)
    -"Screen Off Only"/"Screen On Only" now completely turns off proximity sensor when display turns off/on
    -Reformatted all text to make it translation-ready (Turkish/Italian versions coming soon)

Version 1.0.1 (15/08/2013)
    - Fixed Device Admin cancellation bug.
    - Removed all Device Admin permissions except for Force Lock.

Version 1.0.0 (14/08/2013)
    - Application released.

※ DOWNLOAD

Link to the Play Store: IntelliCover 2.0 v1.0.3
    08-14-2013 04:51 PM
    Absolutely vital mini update. If you are on the older version, please update as soon as possible.

Version 1.0.1 (15/08/2013)
    Fixed Device Admin cancellation bug.
    Removed all Device Admin permissions except for Force Lock.
    08-15-2013 04:24 AM
    Unbelievable app! It works just like the Smart Cover for my ipad. Give it a try.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-15-2013 06:55 AM
    I had the previous version of Intellicover, and it was awesome. However, this new app takes turning your phone on with the proximity sensor to another level.

Dragonnis, could you add that little toggle to turn it off and on that you had for the first Intellicover back into this new version of Intellicover? I use that toggle so often, and it is an absolute timesaver.

08-15-2013 08:35 AM
    I had the previous version of Intellicover, and it was awesome. However, this new app takes turning your phone on with the proximity sensor to another level.

Dragonnis, could you add that little toggle to turn it off and on that you had for the first Intellicover back into this new version of Intellicover? I use that toggle so often, and it is an absolute timesaver.

Hey TheLegoman,

Glad you liked the changes! =) Yes, I'll add the widget as soon as I can. Sorry for the wait. I had to rebuild this app from the ground up so I thought I'd release it as soon as I can with all the basic features I wanted and then update along the way. It will definitely be in the next update. Just waiting on my designer buddy to give me the designs for it. ^^
    08-16-2013 01:59 PM
    Pretty massive update. Fixes alot of common bugs. Thanks for sending in your reports! =)

@TheLegoMan Added the widget!

Version 1.0.2 (24/08/2013)
    Fixed both crashing issues
    Fixed "Remove Lock Screen"
    Fixed "Go to Home Screen" for ignored apps (Application Blacklist)
    Fixed toggles for "Start on Boot"
    Added Widget
    Added Screen Timeout patch
    Removed multiple memory leaks (Battery Optimization)
    "Screen Off Only"/"Screen On Only" now completely turns off proximity sensor when display turns off/on
    Reformatted all text to make it translation-ready (Turkish/Italian versions coming soon)
    08-24-2013 07:21 AM
    Released a quick-fix update that fixes crashing caused by the previous update. Thanks to the people who reported in so fast. Please update to v1.0.3.
    08-24-2013 01:36 PM