Firefox Fennec

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
OK i got the fennec apk but before i install;

I got the file just a few days ago and it is only <12mb.
has anyone RECENTLY D/L the latest alpha version?
How is it working for you?

I have a DInc

Thanks

Sonicaholic

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
jeepers creepers
Holy 32mb file batman!.

I have been waiting for firefox to get there asses into gear to give all us mozilla fans a mobile version and here it comes, yes its 32mb but dont forget its an alpha so I would seriously expect that to decrease drasticly before an official release hits the market. I am also wondering if there intending on porting some of there plugins as I would love to see the *wot* rating by the google link on search pages instead of having to open a dolphin addon to see it after the page is open maybe even a quick time plug in so that web browsing truly becomes fully functional now that we have flash its realy the only type of vid thats not playable on mobile browsers. maybe even theming it would be nice or, I dare say it lets see thunderbird ported next too mozilla ;) :cool:

Lukehluke

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
It has got a while to go before its completed but even if it is over 10 megs, us with Froyo will be able to put it on their SD (Assuming they enable it).

nalpakj

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the new version on my Dinc and it seems to work well...but how do you get it to go to the full sites instead of the mobile version? I don't see a setting in the Preferences page.

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i tried to install it and it takes forever! Once i get it going i get a low memory warning

My incredible does not like this.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
My Dinc loves this!

I'll definitely be using the beta when its released, which will be soon.

I love the tab management system they have in place; its not much short of ingenious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty