Ever wanted to silence your Android at a certain time (night), and have it audio up again at a certain time (morning)!? Well, there's an app for that now!

Android owners can use this app to set a time for the phone to switch all their notifications to silent (at night or at work) and set a time for the notifications to switch back to default!

Stop messages, phone calls and emails sounds late at night or at work! Save battery by switching your sound off each night!

Auto Notifications for Android

09-04-2010 09:27 PM
    There are already a few apps that do this, however if you added in the ability to shut off leds as well as sounds, no one has an app like that yet, I would be all over it.
    09-04-2010 10:36 PM
    We can look at that on the next upgrade..thanks!
    09-04-2010 11:04 PM
    We just Upgraded! The new version also disables the LED light along with your notifications at a set time, then will reactivate when you want! We also dropped the price to .99!!
    09-06-2010 05:27 PM
    Video is up!

09-11-2010 01:28 PM
    Interesting, i will buy the app if you happen to include the ability to just turn down the volume. I have a profile on my BB that is set to turn all volume to half when i go to sleep. Normal versus Sleep Profile. I still like to have some notifications on just not loud.

Looks good though.
    09-11-2010 02:14 PM