Locate a Friend?

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
There has to be an app for this (or something already built into my phone): Here is what I want to be able to do..... My daughter has an IPhone 5. I have a Galaxy S4 (AT&T) running android 4.2.2. I am going to be meeting her and picking her up from the airport. I don't want to have to park, just hang in the proper pickup area. Can I send her my location from my phone to her IPhone to that she can be guided to exactly where I am waiting?

This kind of thing would be excellent for finding a lost partner in a large mall, parking lot, sporting event, concert, etc.........

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
There has to be an app for this (or something already built into my phone): Here is what I want to be able to do..... My daughter has an IPhone 5. I have a Galaxy S4 (AT&T) running android 4.2.2. I am going to be meeting her and picking her up from the airport. I don't want to have to park, just hang in the proper pickup area. Can I send her my location from my phone to her IPhone to that she can be guided to exactly where I am waiting?

This kind of thing would be excellent for finding a lost partner in a large mall, parking lot, sporting event, concert, etc.........

Welcome to the forums.
I peeked on Play for something like this, and I found some, but they were not rated well, and most of the comments were giving bad reviews of location accuracy.

morami

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
If you both have Google + I belive you can share your location but I can't tell you how well does work.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty