Podcast app

boos1906

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I am looking for a podcast app similar to the one on the iphone where I can download podcasts. I know where I can go online and listen to them but don't wanna use my data if I don't have a wifi connection. What app do you guys recommend for searching and listening to podcasts? Thanks for the help guys

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I've tried all of them. I have been using Doggcatcher for 2 years now and I couldn't ask for anything else. I love it. I'm a big podcaster, I listen and use Doggcatcher all day at work, everyday. Im using it as I type this. Great app and updated regularly.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
You can use the free version of BeyondPod. I download stuff if I think I want to keep it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

dawindbag

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Really wish there was a first-party Google app for podcasting. I hate that I need to shop around for what seems like basic smartphone functionality. This Android experience is going to take a lot of fortitude to survive it seems.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Pocketcast is the best. And developers are awesome. It would b nice if Google music had a pod cast section like apple. Then all u need is Google music player.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Really wish there was a first-party Google app for podcasting. I hate that I need to shop around for what seems like basic smartphone functionality. This Android experience is going to take a lot of fortitude to survive it seems.

That is everything that is great about android. Variety. Choice. I don't want to be told what podcast app to use, I want to use the one I like best.

Sent from my Moto X