Best budgeting app?

Scooter217

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have suggestions for a free budgeting app that I can use on the droid. There are many out there but I have not been able to find a decent one that does the job. Any help would be appreciated.

jd195

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Financisto for a bit on my Epic and I like it so far. Haven't had the chance to put it through the ringer. Being slightly paranoid, though, I didn't input any real credit/debit card info into it, though, but I don't have enough cards that I need to have the last 4 digits in there to tell them apart

Scooter217

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried Loot and I am liking it so far. I am going to try financisto in a few. Thanks for the suggestions!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

CliffD5

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Check out mint.com. I use it exclusively as it automatically imports transactions from my accounts. They also have an app on the market.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Bjordan is that something that is linked to your accounts or manually input?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The free version is just a budgeting tool for saying I want to budget X amount of dollars for food. You then enter in an entry when you buy food and it helps you track your spending for that budget.

The Plus version on the page below will "Track Bank Balances":

https://www.eebacanhelp.com/plans-pricing.php

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I really liked Mint, but I got slightly scared of the security (I'm paranoid), so I got rid of my account there, but it seems like a really good app if you trust the website.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i use Billski

it is really just a monthly list-calendar of dates app (able to be recurring based on amt of days or day of the month) that shows what bill is due on that date and how much it is.
at the bottom is the "to be paid" total & "paid" total
also, beside each bill, is a checkmark that you can manually press and it will show the bill as paid.
each bill can have a reminder to notify you

it's simple--but really all that i need. no security worries since it doesn't ask for your bank account info or anything.

it's free, on the market.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer