Funny, I came here to do some checking for my problem and A/C is giving away Slacker Plus subscriptions...yippee!!

Anyway, using my Incredible on stock, non-rooted 2.2. My Slacker keeps skipping songs when I'm connected with wifi. It only plays about 45 seconds of any given song, then skips to the next one until I'm out of skips then craps out all together and asks me to sign in again. after that i get error codes and have to shut the app down completely. I've sent the codes to Slacker but haven't gotten an answer yet, just thought I'd see if anyone else was having the same problem.

It has skipped on its own using 3G but no where near as bad as it does on wifi..its basically unusable.
    09-28-2010 03:39 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? I have a Droid and my music on my SD card was doing that every 45 seconds yesterday. I thought maybe it was the bumps in the road while I was driving was doing something to the touch screen, but a battery pull fixed it.
    09-28-2010 03:49 PM
    Yeah, oddly enough I have done that without meaning too.

Just installed my new 1750 battery on Sunday so battery has been pulled and problem persists.

Battery pull probably wouldn't do anything more than shutting it down and restarting the phone would, as far as i understand the Android OS that is
    09-28-2010 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD