AppBrain keeps listing I need to update Apps that were already updated

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Most of the time when I "Sync with AppBrain" from my EVO, I get a list of apps that need to be updated. The problem though is that I had previously updated these apps a day or more ago. Handcent is one along with MeteorStorm to just name a couple.

Is there something going on that I can change in settings since for whatever reason AppBrain is not realizing that I already updated the apps.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Doc

PREvision

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I have had that isuue for weeks. Tired of it, I decided this morning to re-install appbrain. Was a mess at first because appbrain sent back all app I had deleted recently, but after cleaning everything, I think it is working fine now.

deercreek

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I had that happen recently and had to reinstall AppBrain as well. The annoying thing that's happening to me lately is that it isn't showing some apps that have updates available. I don't find out about them until I follow a link to the Market and get a Market notification that there are updates available.

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had similar problems with AppBrain missing the occasional update, and I've taken to using both AppBrain and aTrackDog as a defense.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I have stopped using Appbrain because of it. It seemed like the only nifty feature that I would want to use it over the market for... and then it stopped working.

I understand that Appbrain filled a gap when the market was young... what am I missing about Appbrain in the current era though? Not trying to pick a fight, I just don't see the "hook".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty