Why cant I find the folder of Clash of Clans but my other application can be found in one place?

ariel marc albay

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
why cant i find the folder of clash of clans but my other application can be found in one place?

Ive been searching my whole device but still i cant find that folder.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: why cant i find the folder of clash of clans but my other application can be found in one place?

How are you looking for this folder? Have you tried a file manager? What device do you have? Why do you want to find this folder?

Not knowing the answer to any of those questions here is some basic random stuff;
If you are looking from a PC some devices show up as two drives under my computer, so are you looking in both folders? Not all apps place folders in the same directory, so the root folder may be in the app folder but have a different name. A lot of android apps appear as com.1234abcd so it may not be listed exactly alphabetical, and some files are hidden from the PC. Using a file manager like Astro or ES may make finding the folder easier. With either you can search for a key word like clash or clan and possibly find it that way, and they make searching your whole memory a bit easier.

The reason I asked why you are wanting to do this is because there may be other options or advice available to you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reahs