App for streaming off my pc

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys need help here. I'm not sure why this is so hard to find. Here's the story.

I have a media player at home (boxee box) connected to my TV etc etc. It's connected via WiFi and I'm able to stream anything from my pc on the next floor.... Without having a client or another program installed on my win7 desktop.

Is there not an app out there in this world so that I can stream music to my phone over the same network? Lol... I just want to stream tunes to my phone while I work on the basement but key thing being I don't want to install any client or anything on my desktop.

Know what I mean?

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
arrgh - thanks for the link. SOOO simple. I already had everything shared. but never thought to check local network through EA File Manager or Astro. Bother work fine. Good to go.

thanks again!:)

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Me again. Going to throw this out there now. Lol. Is there a music player app that has a section for Network or Lan? And it will play the next song automatically? Then I won't have to run back to my phone to select the next tune. :p

sdmf

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Network audio player is working exactly (so far) how I want. Thanks b diddy. Phone is rooted but nap works so far so good. Appreciate the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez