Automatically block and delete spam SMS messages.

Poyri Filth

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi friends.
I want a auto block and delete SMS of some numbers.
Im try too much programs but all is only BLOCK and CANT DELETE.
Which program auto spam and delete?
I have a LG G2.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can only block an SMS. (There's nothing to delete if your phone doesn't accept the SMS from that number.)

Kelly Faulkner

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
putting a number on the spam number list sends the SMS to the spam messages folder. so you can see all the messages they sent, even though they don't go to your inbox. when i set it up, there was an option to auto delete spam messages and i STUPIDLY didn't choose it. now i'm trying to figure out how to auto-delete spam messages from the spam message box.

any advice?

sammypresley

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Kelly,

The easiest way is to purchase a application called Extreme Call Blocker which is available from
the google play store. It contains its own sms / mms messaging application which has to bet set up as the de3fault messenger because from kitkat 4.4 up google changed the way text and mms messages are handled.

Once you get Extreme Call Blocker running you press skip then click low then from main screen
you press blacklist then press got it then under the more word in right hand corner you press the gray bar then press add new number.

press got it again then tap on phone number then enter +1-Area code-Number then you press messagte then select and press Erase and if thats all you wanna do with the current number then press save.

then youll be presented with a popup box labeled E#nable Message Blocking so here you press OK after that youll see change messaging app? popup which youll press yes to and youll be setup the way you need to be..

the icon for the new messenger you need to use will look like a open yellow envelope with a piece of paper sticking out of it. Take this new messenger and hold on to it then drag it to your home screen and then remove in the lower bar on home screen if you have it the built in pre installed messenger messenger icon and move the new messenger icon in its place.

also you might wanna do this too from Extreme Call Blockers main page press settings then scroll untill you see Block Log Options then there remove the checkmark next to Log Blocking Event which wont even save the mms or text message to the Extreme Call Blocker Log.

You'll find out Extreme Call Blocker can also be setup to send calls to your voice mail as well and also can be setup to erase any blocked calls entry in the android phone log file.

One thing that needs work according to the author is the call blocking pick up and hangup method if you are using a samsung device with marshmallow 6.0.1 oin it because samsung made a serious change and messed up pickup and hangup and the author said hell work on it and get it working sometime...

Hope this helps you out with what you are looking to do..

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo