Pocket Casts - marking podcast played

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Since upgrading to the new material design version (5.0), I don't see how to mark a podcast that is currently playing as "played" and have the downloaded file deleted. Prior to 5,0, there was a menu option to mark as played. Does anyone know if that feature still exists and if so, where is it? I have emailed Pocket Casts support last week but haven't heard back.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You can swipe it away now or like always, you can long press from your playlist and select to delete.

Both of those methods require to you find the currently playing podcast in the playlist. It was easier before to quickly go to the now playing screen and select marked as played from the menu.

Or, did you mean you can swipe it away from the now playing screen?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh gotcha....There's sorta two different Now Playing screens...the first is the usual one you can get to by tapping the bar at the bottom of the screen and no there doesn't appear to be a way to do it from there. However if you tap the podcast icon from the playlist when you start it, the screen that comes up DOES have the option (just hit the check icon).

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I wish they would have kept the option on the now playing screen you get when clicking the bottom bar. Maybe that will reappear in a future update. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't missing something!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non