Tip; For a perfect. screen shot... Check out ShootMe(market).

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey...
Interested in getting an application that takes great screen shot - Then check out ShootMe - Available in the android market. (Free)

Works great on my EVO.

Screen shot >> Shake and voila. Easy as that.

snap20110105_153902.png

Last edited:

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Lol, actually... I barely move it from side to side and then it snap. This app is awesome.
That was actually the app that I had before the great discovery as it works with no root required on the Epic as well.. However when I first installed it, I forgot to turn it off and my brain was in a duhhh kinda mood so I was like all day wondering why the heck I was hearing camera sounds everywhere I walked lol...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That was actually the app that I had before the great discovery as it works with no root required on the Epic as well.. However when I first installed it, I forgot to turn it off and my brain was in a duhhh kinda mood so I was like all day wondering why the heck I was hearing camera sounds everywhere I walked lol...
Lol... exactly. It work with the slightest movement.

flamingpixi

Jan 4, 2011
www.bbrunch.com
thanks for the tip...new evo user here fresh from webos and was wondering how. I wanted to add that if you use it on an evo, no rooting needed even though the description says so.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You will need to root it to use it, certain devices works without being rooted and if your device doesn't work then you need to root it.