Ever since the app added Fox News Go, I have been constantly thrown out when using the News portion of the app on my HTC 1. The message is "Unfortunately, Fox News has stopped". I have tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling the app to no avail. I can usually get the "Latest News" stories, but trying to view a video or transfer to another news category results in a stoppage.
    06-15-2015 02:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, select the Fox News app, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. If the problem persists, email their support team: mobile@foxnews.com
    06-15-2015 02:48 PM
    Reviving an old thread with a different issue; I used to be able to watch Fox News Live on my G7 via the app but after an aupdate a month or 2 ago, I now get the message you are not authorized (AT&T), contact your provider. This was frustrating but I decided to just watch via the website. This worked until a week ago when, apparently another update ended this. I now get "Sorry, something went wrong. Please refresh your browser. If problem persists, please seek help..." error #4 when I attempt to log in via the website. I contacted my therapist seeking help but she was no use lol. Why are they making this so difficult? WTH? Any ideas? I cleared cache in app and forced stop - no luck.
    09-06-2018 09:14 AM