Hello... Anybody knows an app the opens the notifocation panel with a swipe down anywhere on the home screen like most launchers? The reason i am asking because I want to use the phone without any launcher.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    07-02-2015 07:55 PM
    The homescreens and the app drawer are the launcher. If you have no launcher, you'll boot to a blank screen, or to a message that the phone can't run the launcher, then go to a black screen. You can't even run an app without a launcher, so if you have no launcher, even if there is an app that pulls the shade down, you won't see an icon for it (the icons are on the homescreens, which are the launcher), so you won't be able to tap it.
    07-02-2015 10:05 PM
    The homescreens and the app drawer are the launcher. If you have no launcher, you'll boot to a blank screen, or to a message that the phone can't run the launcher, then go to a black screen. You can't even run an app without a launcher, so if you have no launcher, even if there is an app that pulls the shade down, you won't see an icon for it (the icons are on the homescreens, which are the launcher), so you won't be able to tap it.
    U misunderstood me all i wanted is to the stock touchwiz but i want to be able to pull down the notifocation panel by swiping down anywhere from the home screen not just the top.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    07-03-2015 04:51 AM