Office Document Viewer

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer?

I am a minister and my sermons are written in Word. I need it to be just a viewer so I don't get the keyboard popping up when I touch the screen to advance the document. Google drive would work but unfortunately the documents always open in Google docs which often gives me the keyboard when I don't want it and it's hard to get it to disappear (which you don't want to happen in front of people).

It would also be nice if the same viewer worked for PPT since I often do presentations for Bible Study.

I found one that would work great called OffiDocs Excel Word PPT but the ads at the top take up much of my 8.4" screen and I don't see a way to remove the ads. Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer that would work in my situation? So many to pick from and I hate just loading and unloading stuff since I don't know what it leaves behind...

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer?

I am a minister and my sermons are written in Word. I need it to be just a viewer so I don't get the keyboard popping up when I touch the screen to advance the document. Google drive would work but unfortunately the documents always open in Google docs which often gives me the keyboard when I don't want it and it's hard to get it to disappear (which you don't want to happen in front of people).

It would also be nice if the same viewer worked for PPT since I often do presentations for Bible Study.

I found one that would work great called OffiDocs Excel Word PPT but the ads at the top take up much of my 8.4" screen and I don't see a way to remove the ads. Can anyone recommend a good office document viewer that would work in my situation? So many to pick from and I hate just loading and unloading stuff since I don't know what it leaves behind...

OfficeSuite Pro is my choice for Office - Excel, Word, PPT etc. -

TRIAL version

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s.editor.office_with_reg&hl=en&token=tMr8sTFB

FULL version - ON SALE NOW -

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...editor.office_registered&hl=en&token=J9SxRUOk

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I bought the pro version and like the fact that you have to purposely put it in edit mode.

Thanks again...

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non