Google Play Music

CaptainRafe

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I use Google play music, and access the same account from a tablet and my phone. Recently, music I download on either one does not sync across.
The music I download is from an MP3 app from the playstore.
I have tried all the suggestions listed on the help section for Google music, all without success. I have also tried moving the files from the device into the relevant folder for Google music.
I had hoped to be able to download music onto the tablet and sync across to my phone, thus saving space, however this is not working.
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android central.

Just so I have this straight you want to download from on one device and have it download on another device automatically? If this is the case I don't think it works that way, they are treated as separate devices as far as local downloads are treated.

CaptainRafe

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, to clarify, when I first set it up it 'grabbed' music from my iTunes account and stored it in the cloud. I was then able to access these songs from anywhere and stream them on whichever device through my account. However, now, new songs I download (on my tablet or phone) are not being uploaded to enable me to stream them.

CaptainRafe

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm still struggling to work this one out. Even when I create a playlist in GPM, it isn't shown on my account when I access it from a different device (even after repeated sync's and refreshes and whatnot).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38