What app/widget is this?

Itr971

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I had the s6 edge and it had this task manager that had a widget that displayed time left on battery, data usage, running apps and battery saver option. All on one widget that was 1 x 4. I have the s7 and would like to install the widget on here but I don't remember what it was called. The s6 edge came with it already installed. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can help me out. Thanks.

Itr971

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm having a hard time uploading the pic so I made it my avatar, hopefully you can see it. I'll try can upload a pic when I get a chance, thanks.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what it is, but hopefully other members will recognize it.

I'm going to reach out and see what I'm able to find.

markbc

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi!
That is the Samsung Widget called "User Manager"
It can be used in Touch Wiz and also used in when you run other Launchers on your Samsung phone.

I have an S6 Active and have that widget as well.
However my background is not transparent, but is shaded --I like your color scheme better!

Also, If you press each button you will get a different result.
Pressing the Apps active button, for example, will send you to the User Manager Screen!

It's a cool widget!screenshot-user manager.png

Itr971

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Awesome!!! Thanks a lot. Also have another question, any know where I can go to do wonders the app on to my s7? Checked the app store and it's not there. All i seem to find when i google it, is the smart manager. Not the one im looking for. Thanks.

Last edited: