Couldn't refresh feed [instragram]

troubledj

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Every since a week ago, i am unable to refresh my Activity Feed (where my notifications are). Everything else works on instagram. in fact, if i login with a different account the activity feed works! I restarted the phone. reinstalled the app. cleared cache and data. forcestopped. disabled my data network. literally tried almost everything and nothing works. im guesisng this error is account bound and a problem from instagrams side?. can anyone help me on this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Every since a week ago, i am unable to refresh my Activity Feed (where my notifications are). Everything else works on instagram. in fact, if i login with a different account the activity feed works! I restarted the phone. reinstalled the app. cleared cache and data. forcestopped. disabled my data network. literally tried almost everything and nothing works. im guesisng this error is account bound and a problem from instagrams side?. can anyone help me on this?

Welcome to Android Central!

This is the second post I've seen about IG not refreshing. This is what IG help center suggests: https://help.instagram.com/120101568141140

Are you using mobile data or WiFi?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member