ok the iphone has it, now blackberry has it, anyone know if its coming to android soon? and with blackberry getting it does anyone see a reason it wouldnt be coming to android?
    02-05-2010 04:37 PM
    matter of time i would think. and cant come a moment too soon; i am dying to get rid of my xm receiver so i can just be using one device in the car!
    02-07-2010 09:26 AM
    i am dying to get rid of my xm receiver so i can just be using one device in the car!
    I'm sure everyone does it, but I honestly hadn't thought of that idea. Although I have XM built-in to my car, this would come in handy for rental cars, assuming they have an audio jack.
    02-07-2010 09:54 AM
    I'm sure everyone does it, but I honestly hadn't thought of that idea. Although I have XM built-in to my car, this would come in handy for rental cars, assuming they have an audio jack.
    so far ive been able to scrap the gps and the ipod. just one more left
    02-07-2010 12:25 PM
    Not that it wouldn't be nice to have, but on both the iPhone and Blackberry it seems like a neutered program. You're only getting a selection of channels, and while it's not a bad selection by any means, it's not complete. I wish they'd stop messing around and release a complete program with all the channels available.
    02-07-2010 12:39 PM
    Sirius app doesn't work anymore and they don't seem to care about fixing it
    09-12-2010 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD