Looking for beta testers for up and coming networking app

Joshua Smith15

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone my name is Josh and im in search of beta testers for the app called SummitSync. SummitSync is a smart, professional networking app that empowers busy professionals to make meaningful connections at events and reach their business goals faster. It combines a fun, easy-to-use social networking and discovery front-end, with enterprise-class features for data capture, CRM integration and performance analytics on the backend. As with most apps coming into creation there are bugs and other things that we are trying to find and figure out. Would be great to have some android users to help play around on the app and help anyway possible. Here is the download link for the version we currently have in the app store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.summitsync.android

Let me know if anyone is interested in becoming a beta tester and I can get you set up with the latest version of the app. Thanks!

Joshua Smith15

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, we are currently looking for testing in the sign up process in the app as well as joining events within the app. As well as any general feedback

Oggy Shopov

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I tried the app off the play store. I can say that the sign-up process was a big turn off for me. It starts with a phone number verification - a phone number is something very personal and you have not made a good case for why I need to share it with you. For example, the only other app I have shared my phone number with is Viber. That was an easy decision, because its purpose is to allow me to send text messages and do voice calls with people I already know and that already have my phone number. That is all Viber does and for that purpose the most practical solution is to use people's numbers. You guys are not making anything remotely close to that case. Your app's proposition is to facilitate contact with strangers at events - I would be very protective of my number in such an environment.

The next step was to fill out a rather lengthy profile form or to give you even more of my personal info by signing in with one of my social accounts. It feels redundant after the phone number registration and it feels like I need to do too much work before I can start using the app... before I have even seen what the app looks like.

My advice would be to eliminate all of these obstacles and make it easier to get in. If you cannot make a valid communications case for the phone number - drop it. If you have a good reason for requiring a phone number then ask for it at a later stage.

Think about allowing people to get in anonymously so they can observe, but prompt them to register as soon as they want to interact.

Also, think about reworking the profile page so that it shows only the options for 3rd party logins (like LinkedIn, etc.) and then the last option should be "Register with email". Otherwise having the form and the 3rd party logins on the same page looks too cluttered and more importantly makes it look like you are asking for both.

I hope you find this helpful.

Bruce Gustafson

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone my name is Josh and im in search of beta testers for the app called SummitSync. SummitSync is a smart, professional networking app that empowers busy professionals to make meaningful connections at events and reach their business goals faster. It combines a fun, easy-to-use social networking and discovery front-end, with enterprise-class features for data capture, CRM integration and performance analytics on the backend. As with most apps coming into creation there are bugs and other things that we are trying to find and figure out. Would be great to have some android users to help play around on the app and help anyway possible. Here is the download link for the version we currently have in the app store.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.summitsync.android&token=dhHV8DtM

Let me know if anyone is interested in becoming a beta tester and I can get you set up with the latest version of the app. Thanks!

I'd like to beta test this app for you if you are still looking for testers! Email me the link at (email address removed by Moderator) . Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: