My android is installing apps automatically

Sanju Halder

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello,my device is lenovo a6000 plus,version 4.4.4,whenever i turn my internet on,be it through my wifi or mobile data,instantly a window opens in my phone called Location Services and then it starts installing apus launcher,superb cleaner,super file manager etc apps unintentionally....plese help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You likely have some kind of malware installed. Does this happen in Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, or if it persists after uninstalling all apps (or doing a factory reset), then the malware has installed itself to the root, which is very difficult to get rid of. You'd have to reflash the ROM.

henan

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It maybe your phone has problem in security. Go to setting to reset. Or you should uninstall Apus launch. Before, I used this app and it had some problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree about Apus Launcher--I've also seen it mentioned several times as being associated with adware or malware. Unfortunately, I've also seen it mentioned as an app that can be difficult to install, which might mean that it installs itself to the root (which makes it essentially malware).