GPS marking and recording

super1000

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a specific GPS app that will record my path and allow me to mark points so that I can find them later. I do a lot of mountain biking and kayaking and there are times when I would like to set a marker to either remind me where to turn or marking a cool spot that I would be able to find again. I currently use strava to record my tracks but it doesn't allow me to save points to easily find them in the future. Ideally I would like to pull up my previous recorded map with tracks and markers and watch my new tracks overlap and show me when I'm getting close to markers.

Hope someone can understand what I'm trying to do. I have already done a search but haven't found anything that is exactly what I'm looking for yet. Thanks!

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Nice, I've often thought about this myself.. but use for the car.. after all there are loads of apps which do the same thing.. Not trying to discourage you but.. Roadtripper is but one app which can be custom tailored to all forms of travel.. Also, you might want to look into the Harley Davidson app which riders use and log their routes for others riders.