How do you start a new para with Chomp and can I add emoticons?

LaurieDutch

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I have three questions about Chomp.

1. Where is the equivalent of the "return" or "enter" key for starting a new paragraph? I see an arrow that looks like a symbol for entering a return, just above a smiley face but it doesn't function.

2. Is it possible to add emoticons or replace the emoticons that came with Chomp? I can't find some of my favorites in the selection that came with Chomp.

3. Is it possible to type a question mark from the main page of characters? I see ".!?" above the period (full stop) but when tapping it, the only character that appears is a period/stop, even if I tap it 2-3 times (in case it might toggle between those three characters).

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
If you long press the smiley face, that should pop up an emoji screen.
If you long press the punctuation key.,!? It should give you the option to choose one by keeping your finger on and sliding it along to the one you want. Usually you have something on the bottom right corner to "return" but I'm not familiar with chomp... Hope that helps Laurie! :)

LaurieDutch

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
If you long press the smiley face, that should pop up an emoji screen.
If you long press the punctuation key.,!? It should give you the option to choose one by keeping your finger on and sliding it along to the one you want. Usually you have something on the bottom right corner to "return" but I'm not familiar with chomp... Hope that helps Laurie! :)

Thanks very much :)

I was not "long pressing" long (or perhaps hard) enough. After reading your reply, I got both the punctuation (".!?") to toggle and work, as well as the return. And with the emojis, I discovered that I simply had to keep scrolling down and down and down to find the ones I thought were missing (such as the "thumbs up").

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Not a problem Laurie, we are here to help! Thanks for joining our community, there are many knowledgeable ppl on here... Happy days!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch