I've been having trouble uploading more than just a few songs at a time through the Amazon MP3 uploader. Typically I can upload a few songs and then the upload just hangs indefinitely. I have a dual band router and when I switch between bands that will usually kickstart the upload, but then it hangs again after a few songs. I came to work this morning and had the uploader on from the night before and when I began to tether through my Thunderbolt the uploader uploaded everything just fine. There is something wrong with my home connection (Cox) and maybe my router config. I am beginning to wonder if my ISP is mistaking my uploads as sharing torrents or something. Anyone else having problems?
    04-13-2011 12:22 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem! Did you ever figure it out? Was it your ISP or something else?
    09-30-2011 08:12 AM
    It happened to be my ISP. I called them up to complain and I was told that my account had been flagged because they had been contacted by HBO for a torrent I downloaded. A few days after the conversation my uploads "miraculously" worked. I was able to get my full library in the cloud.
    09-30-2011 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD