Is there any way to revert back to default contact picts without doing a factory reset. I used micopi pico and identicontizer to jaz up contact images. Now after trying everything under the sun I cant get them back to normal. I've ininstalled the apps and now even new contacts are created with the micopi pico image. I have s7edge with nougat and I like the new default images.
    03-14-2017 07:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are these contacts all saved locally to your Phone account, or are they saved to your Google account?
    03-14-2017 01:39 PM
    Thanks for the reply. This is my 1st time posting. I tried contacts saved to both phone and gmail. I even went as far as doing a factory reset. I didn't want to restore the contacts from a backup figuring they would have been saved with the micopi pico image. So I created new contacts one at a time and they still create that stupid image. I have 6 contacts that Verizon created when resetting and they have the default nougat icon. Am I going to have to do another factory data reset without using a any backup files. Oh man that would take forever.
    03-14-2017 04:22 PM