Whats the "BEST FREE" Anti-Virus for Galaxy Note8 or Android phones in general? (To use in 2018)

AndroidLoverXO

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
Whats the "BEST FREE" Anti-Virus for Galaxy Note8 or Android phones in general? (To use in 2018)

I download a lot of APK apps and also Other Apps outside of the Google Play Store.

I currently have Norton Mobile Security it's a very good Anti Virus App but Unfortunately it is a 30 day Premium Free Version.

I know the Galaxy Note8 has it's own built in Device Maintenance app but it doesn't go that deep like the Norton Mobile Security.

So I am looking for the BEST that has to be "Free" Anti Virus App to detect overall device malware, malicious websites,links,apps, games etc.

And if it has Anti Theft System then it'll be good too but the Anti-Virus is mandatory.

Thanks in advance for your response 😁✌️

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Whats the "BEST FREE" Anti-Virus for Galaxy Note8 or Android phones in general? (To use in 2018)

Unfortunately, here are no good apps for that. There are no valid security apps. There are some security apps that are not malware, but they don't actually do anything productive either.