My first app: Need advice and ideas on improvement!

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

[deletion] - dog breeds quiz with real shelter dogs to help shelter dogs find a new home!

(free download in Google Play Store)

I developed a free app to try to help shelter dogs find a new home. It's a simple quiz app where you guess the breed of dog hybrids. There is a picture of a shelter dog and four pedigree dogs to choose from. Afterwards a link to the animal welfare organization pops up, in which the shelter dog can be adopted. My goal is to make a few more people aware of animal welfare organizations and increase the chances of shelter dogs to be adopted.

This is the link to the app:
[deletion]

I would be very grateful about any advice and ideas on improvement!
Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelterdog Lover

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
I made my first app (to help shelter dogs). Would be very happe about any advice! :)

I made my first app to help shelter dogs find a new home. It is called „Adopt a Doggy Quiz“ and can be downloaded for free in Google Play Store. It's a simple quiz app where you guess the breed of dog hybrids. There is a picture of a shelter dog and four pedigree dogs to choose from. Afterwards a link to the animal welfare organization pops up, in which the shelter dog can be adopted. My goal is to make a few more people aware of animal welfare organizations and increase the chances of shelter dogs to be adopted.

I would be very grateful about any advice and ideas on improvement!
Thank you in advance!

Linkt to the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dog_pet.sophia.luckydoggyquiz

CybX

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
Cool little app. I would remove the bird whistling form the video (but that's just my preference). I had my volume up and it hurt my ears on my earphones! Haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty